For people like me who’s hands get cold, I’m doing a quick run down on how to make your own hobo gloves.
1. Get some cheapo gloves. I like the 2 for $1 kind since I lose them all the time. Or the ones you get for x-mas…
2. Cut a bit off each finger.
3. Burn the the edges.
Viola quick hobo gloves
Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, my neighbor said to me, “I have some extra Christmas cards I’m going to throw away”. To which I replied, “I will take them”. Then this neighbor bestowed upon me hundreds and hundreds of Christmas cards.
The moral of this story is that I now have a DIY craft project. How do you reuse those holiday gift cards? Bookmarks!
What Do You Need:
1. Packing Tape
2. Hole punch
3. Ribbon or pretty string
Ruler is optional, but recommended.
How to do it:
1. Cut or fold your paper skinnier than your packing tape.
2. Cover both sides with the packing tape.
3. Punch a hole a decent distance from the top.
4. Make a pretty string (but not super thick).
I did the homemade mugs and they were a massive hit!